Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 10


Week 10                                                                              (3/6/2012)
This week was an exciting week!  We held or 1st ever teen session here at FIMRC-Limon.  I was nervous about how many teens would show up, but 15 teens came!  We did a few get to know you dynamics (ice-breakers) and went over the basics of the group.  I can’t wait to see what this group becomes.
Going over the basics
Dynamica- Get to know you


Small groups...(this is just 1 of 3)
This week we had 8 volunteers here (5 for Michigan, 2 for North Dakota, and 1 from Pennsylvania.)  I spent the week hanging out with them and helping with their activities.  We took a few volunteers to play soccer one day with the local kids.  Kids are crazy...but a blast to get to know!  
Warm-ups
Racing the boys
Well I shared my water with 1 kid...and of course everyone
 else wanted some too!  So no agua for me!

My family is officially HERE!!!!  They flew in on Saturday!  I’m so excited to show them around Nica, but more excited to just hang out and have family time!

GOD IS GOOD…ALL THE TIME!!!

God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment